Drive Away the Toxins and Stress
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FACIAL OR MASSAGE WITH STIRLING SKIN CARE CLINIC IN CASPER, WY
It’s been a long week, and your skin and body are beginning to show your fatigue. Your shoulders are tense, your skin is breaking out and you feel that you just need to be refreshed. Stop by Stirling Skin Care Clinic in Casper, WY to indulge in a facial or body treatment. Just sit back, release and let us help you restore your mind and body.
Dial 307-203-3854 to schedule an appointment for a massage or facial.
UNWIND AND RELEASE YOUR TENSION
Make an appointment for a 60 or 90-minute session with our massage therapist, and release the stress and toxins that have built up in your body. The treatments we offer include:
• Deep tissue massages- Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
• Swedish massages- Swedish massage therapy is the modality that comes to mind when most people think about massage. As the best-known type of bodywork performed today, one of the primary goals of the Swedish massage technique is to relax the entire body. This is accomplished by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. But Swedish massage therapy goes beyond relaxation. Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
• Hot stone treatments- Hot stone massage therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Each hot stone massage therapy session promotes deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water-heated stones at key points on the body.
• Rain-Drop Therapy- The Raindrop Technique is a method of using Vita Flex, reflexology, massage techniques, etc., and essential oils applied on various locations of the body to bring it structural and electrical alignment. It is designed to bring balance to the body with its relaxing and mild application.
• Bio-Magnetic Cupping- Electrical activity in the body is essential. Our bodies need the energy provided by free electrons. Although they may seem magical in their capacity to heal, magnets are not magic. Their function is very simple. Biomagnetic Therapy assists the body to regains its’ own self-healing electromagnetic balance naturally. The body, each organ and each cell of every organ is influenced by electromagnetism. Electromagnetic currents control cell regulation, tissue function and life.
• Contemporary Cupping- Cupping pulls stagnation out of tissues and brings it to skin level. The pores expand discharging some of these wastes and toxins, the rest is then more accessible to the body's circulatory and lymphatic systems where it can be flushed out. In addition, cupping brings fresh revitalized blood to stagnant areas. Contracted, congested tissue structures will soften quickly and it's remarkable on rigid and aching muscles, activating the secretion of synovial fluid to release joint stiffness in ways not possible using the pressure of traditional massage - with only a few minutes of negative pressure therapy. Cupping is very beneficial for many conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, sciatica, insomnia, colon disorders, anxiety, fatigue, poor circulation, edema, sports injuries, cellulite, nervous tension, chronic headache, fibromyalgia, rheumatism, neuralgia, and menstrual problems. It is suitable for the treatment of pain, diseases of the digestive, circulatory, and respiratory systems, some skin conditions, facial paralysis, week muscles, and the common cold.
• Yon-Ka Paris facial
• Body wraps
• Body scrubs
Consult with Stirling Skin Care Clinic about the right face or body treatment for you.